The Wanderly Noir | Leather Camera Strap
THE WANDERLY NOIR
The Wanderly Noir utilizes black leather and antique Turkish killim. Designed in collaboration with Toronto based shop ‘The Wanderly’, Jolie Laide choose a kilim that is rustic and warm which incorporates hues of dark blue, off-white and is accented with motifs of rich reds and a moody yellow. Like each photographer, no two-camera straps are alike, making this camera strap one of our most distinctive and sought after yet.
Most cameras are compatible with our leather camera straps, as they are adjustable and can be used as a neck-strap or shoulder sling. Our straps naturally fit camera with rectangular lug mounts that are 1cm wide and 2mm thick, which includes all Canon and Nikon DLSRs.
– Full Length: 43 Inches (110cm)
– Neck Length and Width: 19.5 x 1.3 Inches (50cm x 3.5cm)
– Lower Length Laid Flat: 15x.39 Inches (40cm x 1cm)
– Lower Length adjustability of two holes once attached: 11-12Inches(27cm-30cm)
– Camera Hoop Insert/Attachment: 2mm thickness x 1cm width
Sourced from Turkey: Vintage Killim
We continually collaborate with other brands, which share our vision of giving our customers exciting and innovative products every season.
18 in stock