The Artemis | Leather Camera Strap
OUT OF STOCK : Returns December 1st
Created in collaboration with Artemis Design Co. we have chosen this intricate and colorful soumak, sourced directly from Turkey.
Our collaboration in creating these splendid camera straps is unique because each and every textile used in the making of The Artemis comes from a large intricate carpet tapestry, which includes colorful fragments of techniques and motifs used on kilim.
What is Soumak?
Soumak is an ancient type of flat weave, somewhat resembling but stronger and thicker than kilim, with a smooth front face and a ragged back, where kilim is smooth on both sides.
Most cameras are compatible with our leather camera straps, as they are adjustable and can be used as a neck-strap or shoulder sling. Our straps naturally fit camera with rectangular lug mounts that are 1cm wide and 2mm thick, which includes all Canon and Nikon DLSRs.
– Full Length: 43 Inches (110cm)
– Neck Length and Width: 19.5 x 1.3 Inches (50cm x 3.5cm)
– Lower Length Laid Flat: 15x.39 Inches (40cm x 1cm)
– Lower Length adjustability of two holes once attached: 11-12Inches(27cm-30cm)
– Camera Hoop Insert/Attachment: 2mm thickness x 1cm width
We continually collaborate with other brands, which share our vision of giving our customers exciting and innovative products every season.
Out of stock